Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we’re dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group’s Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The Business Systems Analyst, ERP (BSA, ERP) will work collaboratively within the Enterprise Applications team, as well as with key business stakeholders and application vendors, to administer business critical applications, support users, and enhance business value through exploiting opportunity for automation and improvements in systems leveraged by the business. Reporting directly to the Director, Staffing Applications, the BSA, ERP will focus on administering applications used in support of financial management. This will involve supporting users, maintaining system performance, governing a change management program, performing essential testing and upgrades, and looking for opportunities for innovation and process improvements. The BSA, ERP will connect business processes to system(s) capabilities and communicate clearly with all relevant parties to ensure best practice use of the applications.
The BSA, ERP will be responsible for keeping current with technology advancements, specifically in the enterprise applications space with focus on financial systems. This role will have expert-level proficiency of related integration tools and methodologies employed by Advanced to support business functions. The BSA, ERP role will require a high level of financial acumen coupled with technical knowledge. Superior communication to all levels of the organization is expected.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of five years' hands-on experience in NetSuite as an Administrator and/or Business Systems Analyst and/or ERP Consultant
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working and communicating with business stakeholders at all levels
• NetSuite Foundation or Administrator Certification preferred
• Experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Concur, Certify, Adaptive, HCM/HRIS systems, etc.
• Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript and SuiteFlow is preferred
• Experienced supporting ERP, GL, AR, AP, Payroll, Project Accounting (including ASC 606) functionality is preferred
• Experience with project account or professional service automation applications like Open Air, Mavenlink, Financial Force or Kimble is preferred.
• Experience using automation to improve operation functionality is preferred
• Experience with HCMs like UKG or Workday is preferred
• Familiarity with NetSuite custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and the NetSuite data model
• Proficient in the use of query or reporting analysis tools; SQL experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of CRM, PSA (Professional Services Automation) systems, and integration middleware
• Extensive knowledge of key financial business processes (GL, consolidation, cash management, revenue recognition, billing, collections, commissions, revenue management, procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash)
• Strong knowledge of reporting and analytic needs of Finance and Accounting functions
• Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team to define solutions supporting various enhancement requests
• Experience using DevOps, Agile, and Scrum methodologies and tools
• Ability to translate business needs into small developments and prioritize them according to business value
• Proven track record to deliver roadmap projects on time and on budget
• Successful experience working on large, complex projects across multiple departments
• Superior communication skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven ability to make hard decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to speak to business functions with confidence and professionalism
• Change management experience is required
• Demonstrated experience translating complex business process improvement ideas into technology requirements
• Proven emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement
• Strong technical acumen with the ability to think creatively and strategically to capitalize on unstructured, ambiguous business situations
• Demonstrated willingness and passion to work in a hands-on manner with complex technical challenges
• Passion, humility, integrity, credibility, and a commitment to Advanced Group’s values
Naturally curious technologist who has a passion for technology’s ability to transform thought, behavior, and business
• Ability to properly and efficiently articulate sophisticated technology principles to various groups of stakeholders with varying levels of technical comprehension
• Excellent interpersonal skills that generate respect and trust from stakeholders
• Able to manage challenges, think creatively, and pivot quickly
• Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and disciplined failure
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex problems and systems
• Process-driven with an affinity for business process enhancement and automation
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
We are committed to a long-term flexible, hybrid work model. Our company offices are where we gather for collaboration and culture-building, and available for "heads down" work when it is the employee's choice.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.