- Minimum 5 years work experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact. Three (3) years supervisory experience in a service company preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Successful in dealing with customer and company personnel at all levels
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- Personally exhibits a strong commitment to dependability and reliability with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of the customer base
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word)
- Valid driver's license
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.