Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for executing the day-to-day activities of assigned CRO and Strategic Resourcing RFPs and RFIs. This can include, but is not limited to, overall proposal and budget development, timeline oversight, working with cross-functional teams to establish proposal specifications and assumptions, interacting with vendors and assessing their bids, circulating documents through review cycles, incorporating comments and feedback with knowledge of how it may affect other functional areas and tracking and maintaining tracking and metrics for assigned areas. In addition, the Proposal Manager will lead assigned feasibility assessments to build strategy in preparation for a proposal and/or for purposes of awarded feasibility projects.
• Lead, guide and orchestrate overall proposal process from receipt of RFP/RFI to final delivery to client (scheduling of calls, building timelines for review, etc.)
• Schedule and run strategy/triage calls with all applicable functional teams
• Serve as the proposal writer for assigned RFPs and RFIs
• Prepare budgets for assigned RFPs and change orders
• Liaise with vendors regarding assigned RFPs to establish specifications for bidding purposes and review to ensure compliance
• Professionally and consultatively meet with clients to support Business Development in the proposal process
• Maintain and refine tools and templates as seen fit and/or as assigned for functional area
• Maintain tracking of KPIs and associated functional related items
• Work cross-functionally to support clinical teams in bidding and change order process
• Lead feasibility assessments to support RFP strategy and for assigned awarded feasibility assessments
• Coach and mentor employees relative to function and duties
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of three years of experience preparing proposals and budgets for the clinical trial industry; preferably the CRO industry.
What’s in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group’s career site here.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.